miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

Pink Filofaxes are theee best!

This is going to be my first post as a filofax user *imaging me doing a pretty handwriting with my tongue a little out of my mouth in concentration*
Recently I bought (and received!) a pink Finsbury Pocket that I bought to a girl who was living in London but was from Valencia too, what a coincidence!

This is my little filo:


As it is still November but I wanted to use it NOW, I made my own inserts... *happy dancing face* created and printed all by myself!
Let me show it in all its empty glory!
First, week on two pages (WO2P):

A little blurry, I know, I did my best...
And secondly... Even mooore gloriousness! Month on 2 pages!!(MO2P):

Ow, yeah...! Every month is a different colour, you will see other day.

And that's it!
I'm quite satisfied with my first filofax!
The only thing I could tell I don't love is how big the rings are! I think I'll get used to that... I'm slowly filling it, but at my own pace...

Bye!

No hay comentarios: